vendredi 8 juillet 2016

Select results from 2 tables if particular match in the third one

I have three tables

t1
--------------
userID
userEmail
userName
userType

t2
--------------
businessID
businessUserID

t3
--------------
recordID
recordBusinessID
action (ENUM: pending, open, closed)

I need to retrieve records if results found in t3 ONLY has records with with action = 'pending'.

SELECT
   t2.businessID,
   t1.userEmail,
   t1.userName
FROM t2
LEFT JOIN t1 ON (t1.userID = t2.businessUserID)
LEFT JOIN t3 ON (t3.recordBusinessID = t2.businessUserID)
WHERE userType = 'active'
AND t3.action = 'pending'
t3.action != 'open'
t3.action != 'closed'

It seems like I should be getting results, because my current t3 is empty, but I don't. What am I missing?

t3 can have results but I only need to match if t3.action is nothing but 'pending'.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire