vendredi 8 juillet 2016

How to check the existence of two columns' data in two different tables ? MySQL

I have two different tables in two different databases .. what I want to do is to check if the data of two columns exist in the other table .. if it does exist count it and at the final I want the number of records that have matching in the other table. example : table_1 column_1 value = "dog" column_2 value = "apple" table_2 column_1 value = "dog" column_2 value = "orange" so here the first column values exist in both table but the second column is different so I don't want to count it .. I want to count where both values exist in the same record . ps: Both column_1 and column_2 aren't primary key is there a solution for it using MySQL ? because I used java to solve this but take a long time for 5 million records .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire