jeudi 30 juin 2016

Is there a way to compile jar files to OS X binary code?

I made a java program which worked perfectly fine on java(it should..) but I encountered one problem which was the encryption of my project because I could easily decompile it with a jar-decompiler like jd-gui.

In my project I have a connection to my online MySQL database and to connect to it it needs the user, password and stuff. As I wanted to protect it I looked up ways to encrypt class files.

Basically I wan't to protect some data in the code.

I know about Zelix Klassmaster, Class-Loader(loading up encrypted class files) and Excelsior JET.

I am really happy with Excelsior JET, because the user does not need java!

There are multiple answers I would be happy about:

How to: String encryption etc. like Zelix Klassmaster

A way to hide the MySQL connection user data(username, table, password, host..) in the class file

An application which does the same thing like Excelsior JET just for MAC OS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire