mercredi 6 juillet 2016

SQL query like filter

I need to execute a search query in SQL Server where I need to filter out data based upon an user input textfield. The problem is, this query needs to be executed on several tables (so I only know the tablecolumns at runtime). This is the query I have: SELECT * FROM [BTcegeka.C2M].[dbo].[Lookup_Country] WHERE Name LIke '%test%' Now the problem is I need to do the Like function on every column (I only know the columnname at runtime) in the table. I am calling this query from an ASP.NET website. The user selects a table from a dropdownlist and can then enter the search field. This is what I really want to accomplish: SELECT * FROM [BTcegeka.C2M].[dbo].[Lookup_Country] WHERE * LIke '%test%' Obviously 'Where * Like' Fails. How can I accomplish this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire