jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Month and year to display inbetween dates by creating a new table

I'm using MS Access 2010 and am writing a program to display the lease amount to be paid over a period of 36 months. Once I have entered the contract into a table I use the following expression:

Charge: IIf(Date()>[1StartDate] And (Date())<=[2StartDate],[1Sched],
        IIf(Date()>[2StartDate] And (Date())<=[3StartDate],[2Sched],
        IIf(Date()>[3StartDate] And (Date())<=[4StartDate],[3Sched],
        IIf(Date()>[4StartDate] And (Date())<=[5StartDate],[4Sched],
        IIf(Date()>[5StartDate] And (Date())<=[EndDate],[5Sched],"0")))))  

This shows the correct Rental amount to be invoiced but I would like to display the entire 36 months schedule so that when I run batch invoicing one specific month at a time will be ticket off as having been processed. How may I accomplish this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire