mardi 12 juillet 2016

Error datatable with laravel and mysql :DataTables warning: table id=example - ajax error

I'm using datatable in my laravel application. When I have one record everything is well and the data is displayed in the data table but when I have more then two records for example I get this error : DataTables warning: table id=example - ajax error Some times its works well but when I refresh the page I get the same error, this is my script: <script> $(function() { $('#example ').DataTable({ processing: true, serverSide: true, ajax: '{{ URL::route('ADMIN-AJAX-USERS') }}', columns: [ { data: 'companyName', name: 'companyName' }, { data: 'email', name: 'email' }, { data: 'companyNum', name: 'companyNum' }, { data: 'statut', name: 'statut' }, { data: 'created_at', name: 'created_at' }, { data: 'action', name: 'action', orderable: false, searchable: false} ] }); }); </script>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire