dimanche 10 juillet 2016

Can I use SQL Server Project to compare differences ONLY in certain stored procedures?

Let's say I have x number of stored procs in my SQL Server Project in Visual Studio 2015.

e.g. 5 stored procedures.

I want to do a comparison between these 5 stored procedures and what's on my database server. I just want to compare what differences there are between the 5 stored procedures in my project and of that in the database similar to a schema compare.

This project is not linked to any database at the moment because I am worried it will screw up the existing database. The existing database has hundreds of stored procedures but I'm only interested in finding out the difference between these X or 5 stored procedures.

Is this possible using SQL Server project?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire