mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Can I use SQL Database Mail to send an HTML page as a message via its URL, the same way you can with the CDO.Message object in VBScript?

I'm working on a project that uses an SQL trigger to fire off emails when certain fields are updated, and the emails need to be in HTML format with complex design, something that would be very difficult to pull off using the @body_format = 'HTML' command. As it stands, the only articles I've found have been about formatting the body of the message using HTML in the SQL code, but I'm looking to reference a URL and send the corresponding page as an HTML body.

I know that there's a way in VBScript to generate an HTML page and send it as a message by referencing its URL by using the .CreateHTMLBody command on a CDO.Message object, and that's the kind of functionality I'm looking for in SQL.

I'm using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire